Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cruise 2009 - Alaska! Yay!

Well, I'm on the open seas on my way to Juneau, Alaska! I'm on the Rhapsody of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. Outside it's cold and cloudy but it is beautiful! Can't wait to get to Juneau.

The flight to Seattle was uneventful but a little bumpy. We arrived safely thank God. Yesterday was taken up with the muster drill which everybody has to do. And then after that we went to dinner where I had caeser salad, sirloin steak, and a chocolate cherry cake. It was so good! This morning I just ate breakfast and the day will be spent in and around the ship just hanging out. We won't be in Juneau until tomorrow. And, when we hit Juneau, I will be taking a LOT of pics! When I get back I will post those pics! I'm on the ships internet and I'm going to try to blog two or three more times but they wont' be very long. This costs 0.55 a minute! Anyway, just wanted to keep everybody up to date with my trip and of course, when I get back I will post more stuff!

So, until next time, take care,
Kimmie

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics sis.Kim!I'm so jealous right now!

    ReplyDelete