Friday, May 11, 2012

Ok, so I woke up WAY Early this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep! Irritating but oh well. Sometimes it just happens ya know. Well, I was like well, I could put on a Netflix movie or listen to Pandora OR I could go to Youtube and watch some videos. I decided I would listen to some preaching videos, of all things! LOL. I don’t do that very often…don’t know why, just don’t.

Anyway, I br...ought up an old video of TD Jakes preaching at a women’s conference. He was preaching about Abraham and Sarah and how Sarah perceived herself or saw herself. Hmmmm…..needed to hear that. Then I thought let’s see what Lee Stoneking has to say…pulled him up at some conference a long time ago and HE mentioned Abraham and Sarah but then went on to another subject. Finally, I thought about Jeff Arnold and brought up one of him preaching somewhere in Tennessee. Anyway, HE mentioned Abraham and Sarah and how we think about ourselves and how that can affect the outcome of what we are wanting God to do in our lives. Coincidence that all these different preachers spoke about almost the same thing? Probably not. All messages I needed to hear.

Needless to say, I finally drifted off to sleep with Bro. Arnold preaching and woke up later to get ready for my Friday. Now, what was God trying to tell me? LOL! Uh, Kim, why you always worrying about stuff? Why don’t you trust me? Duh! I brought you out, without a doubt, I saved your soul, I made you whole! So STOP worrying about the future. Put it in MY hands cause I already know what’s gonna happen and I GOT YOUR BACK!

For I know what I have planned for you says the Lord.I have plans to prosper you not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.Jer 29:11

Just some random thoughts I had this morning on the way to work. Just wanted to share. Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment