Friday, September 18, 2009

Work

Well, I'm off to work again. It's friday, Thank God! I'm so glad.

Just an observation....I am very thankful that I have a job again. The only thing I don't like is that a lot of the freedom I had the last 8 months is gone now. I will miss that but I won't miss the not having any money....:)

Thought for the day....God is GOOD!!! Brilliant thought, huh? I'm such an exciting person....:) Wish I had a lot of things to write today but I don't have time. Gotta get out the door and start my 45 minute drive to work....Anyone know of any way I can make good money and not have to travel to work? A good legitimate work from home business that doesn't take ANY out of pocket cost to start? Does that job even exist? Or anybody know of a rich man I could marry? J/K on that one... but I'm serious about the work from home jobs thing.... Any suggestions, make a comment here and let me know...

Everyone have a great day! :) Love you all,
Kimmie

1 comment:

  1. If you find that job at home making good money, share it with the rest of us. I have a job working from home, but the pays not that great. LOL Actually, I can't complain...full time housewife and mom is the greatest job I know of! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete